Pot Hauler – Standard and Heavy Duty
Designed to lift craypots, crab pots and long lines with minimal effort. The collapsible frame folds down in seconds for easy storage.
The Pot Hauler comes to 2 versions. The standard version is rated to lift 50kgs (not suitable for baton pots and not sold in WA) and the Heavy Duty version is rated to lift 100kgs.
Minimal effort required to lift either craypots, crab pots or long lines – just sleeve the unit into a straight rod holder – plug in the power source and you are ready for action.
The rope sits in the spinner and the Pot Hauler will only lift with minimal load is applied to the rope. The Heavy Duty Hauler is manufactured with a capstan head on the spinner to enable, slower, more controlled lifts when hauling heavier loads.
To safely store your pot for baiting and emptying - lift the pot to the side of the boat and lock off the line in the rope cleat.
The Pot Hauler is available in 2 versions. The standard Pot Hauler has a maximum load rating of 50kgs therefore this product is not suitable to be used with baton/timber pots and not available in Western Australia. The Heavy Duty Pot Hauler has a load rating of 100kgs and built to withstand a hard workout. It is always recommended that the base of the rod holder is braced either to the deck or side of the boat.
Pot Hauler can be rotated in 8 different positions – ideal for travelling.
N.B. Heavy Duty Pot Hauler now available
- One person operation
- Fits into straight rod holder
- Easy to install, transport and store
- Collapsible frame
- Lifting speed 30 metres/minute
- Marine grade stainless steel frame
- 12 month warranty on motor, frame and pulley system
- Supplied wired and with a straight rod holder
- All you need to supply is power from your battery
- Manufactured in Australia
Standard Pot Hauler
- 500 watt/12 volt motor
- Weight 11.5kgs
- Brace base of rod holder to deck or side of boat
- It is recommended that the underside of the gunwhale is reinforced and the rod holer is braced to the side of the boat or deck.
Heavy Duty Pot Hauler
- 1400 watt/12 volt motor
- Weight 23kgs
- Use reinforcing mounts and secure to deck